Saturday, January 17, 2009

What a week!

So, not many posts this week. Madelyn has had some bad reactions to her antibiotic and (knock on wood) is over them. I figured you didn't want to see any pictures of us covered in puke, so I decided to wait until things settled down. I guess I didn't know babies could puke so much. Thankfully, she doesn't ever get upset when she does it and I think she almost thinks it has its advantages since it means she gets a bath. Usually if anyone is upset by the puking, it's me. It's a shocking sight, not to mention I have that worry that she won't stay hydrated. However, she's fine and we're enjoying a three day weekend. Too bad Jonathan has to work on Monday.

In the process of washing the bed linens today, these three were hanging out watching me in the bathroom:




We're trying to get all of the animals used to Madelyn so that when crawling starts, they won't have too negative of a reaction to it. Gracie always likes Madelyn.

No comments: