Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Anticipation

You know you've been waiting for this video. And I told you it was coming. So, here it is.

TA DAH!!!

She's been pretty sick - you name it, she's got it. Except Swine Flu, that is. It's amazing what a different and EVEN happier little girl she is when she's feeling better. I'm just glad that the doctor gave us something this time that seems to really be helping her get over this persistent congestion. I'm afraid she's inherited my mucus gene. Although a nebulizer is no fun for a 9 month old. She has much better and more exciting things to be doing - playing with her maracas, wrestling the cats (I'll post that video tomorrow) and crawling all over the place looking for things she's not meant to play with. All the world is her playground now.

As for us, we're both staying pretty busy with work. We're working on the yard and flower beds and starting to think about improvements to both the interior and exterior of the house.

Oh, and I have an iPhone now. I think Jonathan would say I'm addicted, but I'd just say I'm loving the advances in technology and convenience. In case you want to know, there's pretty much an iPhone app for ANYTHING. My favorite: the AllRecipes.com Dinner Spinner. It's starting to get me excited about cooking. Baking I can do and love (if I have the time.) Cooking - never been that exciting to me. Thanks to Dinner Spinner, I made Toasted Ravioli on Monday night. Yummy!

No comments: