Sunday, January 3, 2010

More Christmas in OK

Somehow, I only took one picture on Christmas Day. Must mean that we were busy...
It's a cute picture of Auntie Em, Madelyn and Big Bird!

We braved the roads and weather to go shopping the day after Christmas. Surprisingly the stores weren't bad at all. I think that people were still stuck in shelters and trying to get home to their families. We got a few good deals (I never buy Christmas cards full price - wait til after Christmas. There are usually tons of great ones left and at 50% off!) and somehow managed to go out and get back home in one piece.

Madelyn has a love/hate relationship with these shoes and I think her face in this one completely captures her sentiments.


Jonathan and I even snuck away to watch "Sherlock Holmes" with some of the fam. What an exciting movie and tasty popcorn.
We also went to Van's Pig Stand on our last night in OK for a celebratory dinner for Jonathan. It's his FAVORITE BBQ. It was also Madelyn's inaugural visit to such a fine eating establishment. (If you've been there, you know what I mean...)

No comments: