Monday, November 17, 2008

Pregnant "Man"

Is anyone else on this planet disturbed to their core when they hear about this? I guess I'm really shaken by it laregly because I gave birth recently and the fact that she is referred to as a man seems a bit inaccurate. In my opinion, if you have a uterus, you should still be considered a woman. And if you can still give birth naturally, you're definitely a woman. One other thing that I guess bothers me is the fact that no breasts=a man in this woman's eyes. I really feel for all of my ladies who've had mastectomies from breast cancer - not by choice, but because they wanted to continue to live the life God made for them. I'm worried. And a little perplexed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But shouldn't what you are in your head count for something?