Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

So, I'll probably post twice or more today. We've been taking lots of pictures.
We went to Christmas Eve service yesterday and they did baby dedication. Madelyn was dedicated and we chose the following verse for her:
Psalms 28:7 “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.”
Madelyn means "tower" and Anne means "grace & mercy."
Thanks Meaghan for taking such great pictures of us!

Madelyn opened one gift for Christmas Eve. She opened a gift from Great Grandmommy Betty. What a cute bear! The bear met the approval of Madelyn because within moments, it was in her mouth.

Madelyn ate lots of pears and rice cereal. She even ate some pears by themselves. She had her usual "night cap" at 7pm and was off to bed and asleep about 7:45pm. Jonathan and I opened one present from each other and watched Prancer. We were in bed by 11pm. Somehow I don't think we'll always get to go to bed that early in future years.

No comments: